AVR-Duino UNO és egyéb chipek - R3 verzió

Az oldal Demopaneljeinek _hardware_ kérdései...
Válasz küldése
Robert
Elektronbűvölő

AVR-Duino UNO és egyéb chipek - R3 verzió

Hozzászólás Szerző: Robert »

a lábkiosztások változnak - ez a TavIR eszközök esetén 2012 januártól érhető el... (visszamenőlegesen kompatibilis marad a holmi!)

Az UNO esetén:
During fall of 2011, the Arduino team revealed that there will be a new minor revision of the classic Arduino, the "UNO R3" (revision 3). A lot of people have asked us about the R3 so here is everything we know so far.
The UNO R3 is not available to resellers until December 1st or so. Really! Nobody has them until then!

The UNO R3 is backwards compatible with the UNO - same driver, same uploading, same look

There are a few changes in the UNO, here is what they are
The USB controller chip has moved from an atmega8u2 (8K flash) to an atmega16u2 (16K flash). This does not mean that you have more flash or RAM for your sketches this upgrade is for the USB interface chip only. In theory this will mean that it will be easier to have low level USB interfaces such as MIDI/Joystick/Keyboard available. However these are only theoretical at this time, there is no example code or firmware which will actually do this.

There are three more breakout pins on the PCB, next to the AREF pin there is are two I2C pins (SDA/SCL) - this is a duplication of the Analog 4 and 5 pins. There is not an extra I2C interface or anything, its just that they made a copy of those pins there for future shields since the I2C pins are in a different place on Mega. There is also an IOREF pin which is next to the Reset pin - this is to let shields know what the running I/O pin voltage is on the board (for the UNO, its 5V). Again, this is a duplication of the power pin, it does not add voltage level shifting to the UNO.

The RESET button has moved to be next to the USB connector, this makes it easier to press when a shield is on top.

Here is what didn't change in the UNO
Processor size and speed - its the same ATMega328P running at 16MHz that we've had since the Duemilanove. Your code will not run faster or better on the R3

Same number of pins - no extra pins are added EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE MORE BREAKOUTS (see above!)

Board size and shape - same size as before

Shield compatibility - Every shield that works and plugs into the UNO R1/R2 should be able to work fine with the R3

Driver - the driver is the same

Upload speed - same upload speed and technique
Válasz küldése