- Hozzászólások: 10122
- Csatlakozott: 2005. december 9. péntek, 7:00
- Tartózkodási hely: Budapest
Megjegyzés: bugfix service release
* Fixed: IDE doesn't start if library_index.json is corruped.
* Fixed: IDE doesn't start if a library with invalid version is found.
* Fixed: Rare build errors in very complex sketches (like Marlin firmware).
* Fixed: Better dialog explaining that MacOSX 10.8 is now required. Thanks @PaulStoffregen
* Fixed: Slow "File" and "Tools" menus in MacOSX
* Fixed: Weird Board Manager behaviour if AVR core is downgraded to a version earlier than 1.6.22
* Improved first-use usability if the user don't select the serial port. Thanks @PaulStoffregen
* Custom "Tools" menu now keeps the order as defined in boards.txt.
* AVR: Fixed EEPROM warnings. Thanks @bxparks
* AVR: Treat "narrowing conversion" as warning, not error. This will make some libraries
to compile again. Thanks @PaulStoffregen